Wednesday, February 27, 2008

BALI

My friend and I have this plan to live in Bali for about 6 months after she finishes grad school and it’s been on my mind a lot lately. It’s an exciting prospect and yet it’s frustrating trying to figure out what to do with my life and how to stay alive until then haha. Anyway, I figure I’ll just talk about Bali and show videos and websites dedicated to Bali. Why not?

I have recently been turned on to this show “No Reservation” with Anthony Bourdain. I’m addicted now! I’ve read some of Bourdain’s books and they’re fun reads. But this show is what I want to do with my life. It’s awesome. But here are the links to the Bali episode segments on youtube. Check the other’s out too if you haven’t seen it before.












My friend sent me the link to this site http://balispirit.com/ that’s really cool. It’s got all things Bali including where to visit, non-profit organizations there, insight into the art scene, and also HOUSES and VILLAS to rent for really cheap!! If you click “Bali Accommodations” and then go to “Houses to Rent” you will find villas, houses and apartments that are available to rent. It’s a pretty sweet site as far as I’m concerned.

That's all for now.

4 comments:

kyros said...

hi Dean, I received your message. I tried to email you but I kept getting an error. I think I would be interested in what you proposed. email me at reportonarrakis AT gmail DOT com

or just leave a comment at my blog

J. said...

The same as kyros. I got a mailer daemon notice when i tried to email you. your proposal sounds interesting.

Unknown said...

Hello and thanks for your comment!
I cant publish it,your comment is full of links!
You can email me at sifoscarini@yahoo.com
Regards

Anonymous said...

Now I wanna go! I sent a response email to your comments. Thanks for commenting!