Tuesday, February 19, 2008

A Bit About Me

Okay, so I guess I will tell you a bit about myself because why not? Originally born in Danvers, Massachusetts, I have moved around a lot with my family, including other parts of Massachusetts, Pennsylvania, Switzerland, Connecticut, and Hawaii. This may be where I got the traveling bug from. Just as I would start to get settled in a place we’d move. Perhaps that’s the reason I feel uneasy whenever I’ve been in one place too long. I graduated from college in 2006. During my time at university I study abroad in Paris, France my junior year. Gaining a taste for travel at a young age, I have since traveled throughout Europe as well as North and South America and New Zealand. One travel experience I would really like to have someday would be to travel on the Trans-Siberian Railroad from Russia and into Mongolia.

No comments: